Australia's Only National Junior Tenpin Bowling program
Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only NATIONAL JUNIOR TENPIN BOWLING program designed specifically for primary school children.
It is an 8 week program that starts the second week of each term.
It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport and improves co-ordination and balance.
Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation and teamwork.
Bowl Patrol can be utilised in the special and/or primary school environment. It may be selected by schools as part of the Australian Sports Commission's Sporting Schools program - where the full costs for the program are paid for via the Sporting Schools grant.
The program is supported by Special Olympics Australia, ask us about discounted participation.
EXCITING NEWS! Kids can now sign up to Bowl Patrol using state or territory funded vouchers
Find out if they're available in YOUR state or territory;
NORTHERN TERRITORY 'Sports Voucher' https://sportvoucher.nt.gov.au/
NEW SOUTH WALES 'Active Kids Rebate' https://sport.nsw.gov.au/sectordevelopment/activekids
SOUTH AUSTRALIA 'Sports Vouchers' http://www.sportsvouchers.sa.gov.au/
QUEENSLAND 'Get Started'
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 'KidSport' https://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport
The voucher administration process varies from state to state, mostly, parents need to surrender the voucher to the centre or state coordinator who claim the rebate and finalise online registration. Visit our 'Contact Us' page for your state or territory coordinator. Register for a program using your voucher by completing a Registration form and emailing it to email@example.com
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM: 60 minute sessions once per week
- ON THE MOVE – Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT: progression based on skill not age
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring designed for kids
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress
Registration form - for voucher users or if online registration is not available.