Become a Lane Ranger
Lane Rangers are trained facilitators who deliver the program. They're friendly, approachable, staff who coach participants through the Bowl Patrol levels.
Lane Rangers are selected based on specific skills including tenpin bowling coaching qualifications, experience in working with children and parents, and capacity to deliver the program. They undergo specific 'Lane Ranger' training equipping them with the skills and resources to run a successful program.
Interested in becoming a Lane Ranger? Click here to register as a Lane Ranger.
You can also talk to your state/territory Sport Development Officer (Contact Us) or local tenpin bowling centre. Why not get started with a certified Tenpin Bowling Australia accreditation, such as the 'Level 1' online course. Find out more about coaching on Tenpin Bowling Australia's website.
Other free training resources;
- Play By The Rules - Inclusive Coaching
- Play By The Rules - Child Protection
- Sport Australia - Training for Coaches
- Special Olympics Australia - Improving Sport for People with an Intellectual Disability
- Special Olympics Australia - Introduction to Autism Spectrum