Australia's Only National Junior Tenpin Bowling program
Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only NATIONAL JUNIOR TENPIN BOWLING program designed specifically for primary school children. It is an 8 week program that starts the second week of each term. It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport and improves co-ordination and balance. Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation and teamwork.
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM: 60 minute sessions once per week.
- ON THE MOVE – Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused.
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development.
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT: progression based on skill not age.
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring designed for kids.
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators.
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress.