Australia's Only National Junior Tenpin Bowling program
Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only national junior tenpin bowling program designed specifically for primary school-aged children. It is an 8 session program that is adaptable and utilises modifications to make learning to bowl fun. It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport, improves co-ordination and balance, allows all abilities to play within the same program. Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation and teamwork.
To download and share this video, see options at bottom right of video.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us
*Patroller Pack items subject to change.
- 8 SESSION PROGRAM: 60 minute sessions, recommended once per week.
- ON THE MOVE: Maximum of 3 children per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child (9m, 12m, 15m, full length)
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused.
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill technique development.
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT: progression based on skill not age.
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring in early stages, score what you knock down.
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators.
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress.
- INCLUSIVE: Through partnerships with Autism Spectrum Australia and others we've created a number of resources to ensure the learning experience is a positive one. Siblings and friends can learn to bowl together, in the same program, regardless of age, ability or gender.