Australia's Only National Junior Tenpin Bowling program
Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only NATIONAL JUNIOR TENPIN BOWLING program designed specifically for primary school children. It is an 8 week program that starts the second week of each term. It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport and improves co-ordination and balance. Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation and teamwork.
To download and share this video, see options at bottom right of video.
See more images and videos of our Patrollers learning to bowl via our Facebook page /bowlpatrolaus or search #bowlpatrol
Patroller Pack items subject to change.
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM: 60 minute sessions once per week.
- ON THE MOVE – Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused.
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development.
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT: progression based on skill not age.
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring designed for kids.
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators.
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress.